April 26, 2010

Amazing Monday Freebies!

Hi to all my readers, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

I have some awesome freebies to post, so I'm going to get to it!

**Free makeup samples-make that 5 free mineral make up samples! Just go here to request 5 FREE mineral makeup samples from Bellissima Trucco Minerale. This sample set includes: foundation, concealer, mineral veil, blush & bronzer. You can request specific products/shades by entering that information in the comment box. Only one sample set request per address. Your sample should be mailed within 7-10 days.
Thanks to Thrifty NW Mom for the tip.

**Free Bausch & Lomb Renu multiplus Sensitive contact solution (I'm excited for this one, I am a sensitived eyed contact wearer!) Go here to get yours!

*Free Caress body wash, get yours here! You can choose from three different body washes!

0 comments: