May 4, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, we sure did! We had a surprise birthday party for my dad who had a big milestone birthday this past weekend (70!) and it was great to get together with friends and family! My oldest son stayed in MI staying with his grandparents for the week, he is having so much fun, but I sure do miss him! I didnt realize just how much of my day revolves around him, so it's been really quiet just having the baby in the house. But I'm making the most of my time alone with him, and only calling my mom twice a day to check on my son :D

Here are some freebies for you today!

**Get a 3pk sample of Pampers Cruisers from Vocalpoint here. Vocalpoint is a great resource, and they have monthly freebies, so don't hesitate to sign up!

**Kraft foods is offering Summer sample packs, you can choose from four packs (go here). Supplies are limited. I had trouble signing up, but I know others had success so give it a try!

0 comments: