May 11, 2010

Rain Rain, Go Away!

It has been raining for an eternity, so it seems to me anyway. As much as I was not ready for the 80 and 90 degree weather we had mid-April, I miss it after having so much rain lately. The river behind the house continues to rise, and has started to flood the yards of our neighbors (luckily we are on a hill)
It's made for a few not so fun days inside the house, but the minute the rain stops Cooper is outside and playing, at least until the rain starts up again!

It's been a quiet few days on the blog, but I'm ready to get back into business!
I have a few giveaways in the works, just waiting for the products to show up in the mail to get things going, so please STAY TUNED!

In the mean time, here are a few freebies for you all to enjoy!

**Walmart has a few freebies today. First is the Secret Clinical Strength deodorant, as usual head over here to sign up! I will admit to using this deodorant, and I love it!

**Walmart is also offering samples of Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash here

**John Frieda is sending out samples of their Sheer Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner here

**Get a free Pedometer from Nature's Bounty here, just fill out a short form and it should arrive in approx 8 weeks

**Go here to sign up for two free energy efficient light bulbs, available to the US only at this time.

0 comments: