June 30, 2010

Buddy Fruits Review!


 I had the wonderful opportunity to try and review Buddy Fruits. I'm always on the lookout for natural products for my kids, especially when it comes to the food they eat. I was eager to try Buddy Fruits because I knew it would be a snack that both my 3 year old and 11 month old could enjoy! Buddy Fruits are pure blended fruit in an easy to use pouch. It contains 100% fruit and nothing else!! Each pouch has one daily serving of fruit.
I look my box of different Buddy Fruit flavors with me on my vacation to Washington D.C. this past week. The packages traveled well, no spills, and no mess when my kids were enjoying them!
The Apple Cinnamon flavor was a big hit with my oldest, and my baby enjoyed the Multifruit.
Not only was the packaging super cute, but it was easy for both kids to hold. And for my 3 year old who won't eat anything fruit/veggie related, this was a fun way to sneak him something healthy! He thought he was getting a special treat, and he was but it was also good for him too!
Overall, I am thoroughly impressed with the Buddy Fruits line of products. They make great snacks for toddlers, and even your big kids would enjoy them in their lunch bags too!

Check out the Buddy Fruits website, as find them on Facebook too!

0 comments: