June 30, 2010

I'm home!! And the CSN Winner is...

What a wild ride that was! I'm home from D.C. and it was amazing! I met up with my amazing LLL friends and their children and it was fantastic. It was so hot, so the zoo and the site seeing wasn't very enjoyable but the company sure was. I survived being with the kids alone :D I hope to post a few pictures soon!!

In the mean time, here is the winner of the CSN Giveaway!
Comment #121, randomly selected by Random.org (Sorry, I'll get the little pic posted later today to verify for you all!)


Nelsby said... 121
Entry #1 --> I am publicly following your blog on Google Friend Connect (username Nelsby). Thanks! Aimee

As always, the winner has 48 hours to respond to my email. Thanks to ALL of you who made this my biggest giveaway EVER!


0 comments: