August 31, 2010

First day of school!

Today is my sons first day of school (Pre-K), and boy was he excited!! He loves his teacher and his classroom is amazing! He asked me if "his kids" can come home with him after school is over, he is so excited to make new friends. It seems weird to be the parent of a school aged child, and to be going to parent/teacher meetings. It doesn't seem real, because it was just yesterday that my mother was taking me to my first day of school, wasn't it? Time sure does fly, thankfully I have these two sweet boys to enjoy the ride with :D
Here is Coop and his "super CHEESE face" I love this kid so much!


4 comments:

Alison said...

Coop is such a cutie pie! I can't wait until Hunter goes to school! I bet he will be excited too! Away from mommy haha.

Kati said...

How exciting! Since Eli has been in daycare for a year and he automatically matriculates into their pre-K program, its kind of anti-climatic. Although I agree that it does feel weird to have a child beginning school. It kind of makes me feel old!

Unknown said...

awww how cute!!
=)

Also I recieved my Misikko hair products today that I won from your site!! So excited! Just got them today So cant wait to try them out!! Thanks so much

Andrea

Nicole Feliciano said...

My kindergartener starts in a few days. I'll be sure to get out the camera.