August 2, 2010

New URL, some info for all my readers!

I recently bought my own domain name, and you can now find my blog at www.lifewiththestevens.com
I'm so excited to have my own domain name, but that means I have to "start over" so to speak in some areas and this is where my wonderful followers come into play!
*If you have my blog button on your blog, I'd love it if you could delete it and copy/paste the new html code so it will direct readers to my current URL. Or if you could go in and change the HTML code yourself to delete the 'blospot' from the address I would appreciate it! If you read this and remember to do this, feel free to add one more entry to any giveaway you'd like! Just leave a comment saying you updated my blog button.

Thank you all!





8 comments:

Alison said...

Yay way to go Heather! You own your own real estate on the internet. :) Isn't it cool! Now I have to go update your blog button on my blog.

Heather/Life With The Stevens said...

hehe thanks Allie, and thanks for updating my button!!!

Laura B said...

Congrats Heather! :)

Emily - faliLV said...

Following from Chubby Cheeks!
I also love baby-wearing, am passionate about breastfeeding, and loved co-sleeping when we did it.
Cute blog!!
Emily
www.familyandlifeinlasvegas.blogspot.com
www.simplegiftstories.blogspot.com

Beth said...

Following you from Chubby Cheeks Thinks...Very cute blog - never been to Italy - maybe I will have to add that to my list!
Beth
www.twomonkeysawashtub.blogspot.com

I'll be stopping by twitter and facebook too! - @monkeyswashtub

Eliz Frank said...

Hi Heather,
I know this so well as I recently changed my blog name and started over and lost tons of stuff... LOL! Like you I'm glad to move in a new direction too. Congratulations!
I loved your guest post/interview with Kim and I love your blog.
I stopped by to follow you and give support. Do same for me...
Best,
Eliz

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Hey, just read your guest post over at Chubby Cheeks Thinks- loved it! I already follow you every way possible. :p And congrats on the new domain name!

Cari said...

Mine is updated! Thanks :)