November 2, 2010

A successful Halloween!

I'm a few days late, I know :D But can you blame me? I think I'm still recovering from my sugar coma!
My oldest had so much fun on Halloween, this is his second time trick or treating. It was pretty chilly, so I had my husband stay home with the baby (can I still say that if he is 15 months old?) and I took Cooper trick or treating. He had to wear a few layers so his Super Hero costume wasn't as flashy, but he was okay with that! He was so polite, and was excited with each house we went to. We are lucky to live on a great street that we can just walk down and do our trick or treating instead of driving around from place to place. After we were done, it was our turn to pass out candy, and I think my son had more fun doing that than he did trick or treating! Oh, and right before trick or treating started, I thought it would be a good idea to schedule a hair appointment for myself to get my roots done and my hair trimmed...except my stylist was running a bit behind so I had to leave the salon with dripping wet, uncut hair in order to get ready for trick or treating! A small sacrifice, although I think my hair froze on the way out the door!









2 comments:

Sippy Cup Mom said...

So cute!

I wore the same cat ears! ;-)

Unknown said...

I love the costumes. Very cute

I a new follower from the social parade. Hope you can stop by my blog.

http://thewhitefamilyof6.blogspot.com/