January 17, 2011

Lots of great deals going on at Kidorable!



I big puffy heart love Kidorable products! My sons have used their umbrellas every chance they get, and my oldest just loves his Fireman rain coat, and even wore it to his school field trip to our local fire station!
Right now there are some amazing deals going on at Kidorable, I don't want you to miss out!

From now until January 29th, you can save 10% on all Kidorable boots, knitwear, and towels! This is their GroundHog Special! I know here in OH, we're still shivering in the cold and snow so our need for warm gloves and boots is still great! Now is your chance to get your kids the rain boots they've been begging for and matching gloves and towels too! Just use the code: GROUNDHOG9 at checkout to save 10% off of those items!

And new at Kidorable: The Ballerina Collection! This beautiful collection is to die for! I *almost* wish I was a little girl so I could get my own Ballerina inspired rain coat :D And THIS WEEK ONLY (Jan 16-23) you can get a FREE Ballerina Umbrella with a purchase of $20 or more at Kidorable, just add the umbrella to your cart and enter the code DANCE5 at checkout!
Also, from now until Jan 24th, save 10% off  any Ballerina collection order with code DANCE3!!

Be on the lookout in the coming weeks for another great Kidorable Giveaway here on Life With The Stevens!

Disclosure: I will be receiving a product for review in exchange for this post, no other compensation was given! Please see my disclosure policy for more information.


0 comments: