February 7, 2011

Check out SniqueAway!

I'm addicted to daily deals websites, as you all know :D But this is one I had never heard of until today, and boy am I glad for the introduction!
SniqueAway is a new website dedicated to offering their followers amazing deals on 4 star (and UP!) hotels and getaways. Is there a vacation you've been dying to take but didn't want to spend a lot of money, but want something fantastic? Then this is the website for you! I'm offering you an exclusive invite to join SniqueAway!
Just to give you a little taste about what you'll see offered, here are a few of the amazing resorts you'll have limited time only savings at, hurry these are exclusive rates that you won't find anywhere else!
Check out the gorgeous Nita Lake lodge in Canada:

or stay in Bryant Park, New York

Or how about the PennyHill Park Hotel in England? Get an awesome room
at $299 per night, down from $480 per night!

I've always wanted to go to Vegas, well here is an amazing deal-
Stay at the Platinum Resort and Spa for just $69 a night for a king suite!!


Like I said, this is a daily deals website, SniqueAway will add new getaway savings for you to check out and book your next vacation at for a fraction of the cost!!

Disclosure: I received an invite for Sniqueaway as a part of my job as a BzzAgent. I have received no other compensation for this post, all opinions are my own.For more information about my blogging practices, please see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: