February 25, 2011

I think I'm in LOVE!

I'm sure many of you have heard of Our Best Bites, but I have only recently discovered this blog! I think I have a new favorite blog (besides
my own, of course :D)
The recipes are amazing!!
Yesterday I made this:
taste the rainbow ;)

I made their Chicken and Dumplings recipe last week, and it was the best recipe I've found! We love Chicken and dumplings in our house, and up until now I haven't found a recipe that was worth repeating.
Just look at this! (pre dumplings :D) MMM!




If you are stuck in a recipe rut, like I was, check out Our Best Bites!!


Disclosure: I received no compensation for this post. I just love this website and wanted to share with you!

2 comments:

ChinaDoll said...

oh, the Jello looks yum yum! thanks for sharing the site! =)

♥hugs♥
coLine
www.thepinkchinadoll.com

OrangeHeroMama said...

OH MY WORD!!! I follow them now!!

THANKYOU! :)