April 5, 2011

Nutrisystem: Breakfast!!


Finally!! I have been anxious to begin posting about my experience with the Nutrisystem Nation blogging program, and my personal life has finally settled down, and I can get on with business :D
First, I created my Nutrisystem account, which was super easy! You can enter what you eat daily (don't forget to drink water!) and keep track of your weight loss. It's a fantastic tool!
So, let's start with breakfast, shall we? After all, it is the most important meal of the day!
I have always been a breakfast eater, I feel I cannot function if I skip this meal! With that said, I'm pretty boring with what I eat, usually a bowl of tasteless cereal and milk.
Nutrisystem provided me with 10 days worth of breakfast meals to choose from! I received Breakfast Burritos, Garden Veggie Omelets, Ham and Cheese Omelets, Home style Pancakes, and some Golden French Toast! I can say with the utmost honesty, that everything I received for the breakfast program was delicious! I cleaned my plate after every meal!
My favorite: The ham & cheese omelet made with egg whites, mmm!

Since the foods I recieved were frozen, I had the option of using the microwave or oven to heat my meals. Everything warmed up evenly, and tasted so fresh! I never knew eggs or pancakes could taste so good right out of the freezer!
I was always satisfied, but never stuffed. The breakfast burritos were the most filling I thought!
Nutrisystem offers a great variety of both frozen and/or ready to go breakfast meals.
Check back soon for my take on the Nutrisystem lunch options!z

Disclaimer: I rec'd products for review as a part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program. No other compensation was given!

0 comments: