April 28, 2011

Review: Smart For Life and Hint Water!

Eating healthy is something I struggle with daily, but I can say I do push for the best for my children. One thing that makes eating healthy a bit more easy to swallow :D is if the food tastes good. Smart For Life has introduced me to the Cookie Diet! Yes, you read that right! From the website: "The Smart for Life® Cookie Diet Makes Losing Weight and Keeping It Off a Lifestyle You Can Live With. A Healthy and Nutritious Success You Can Enjoy."
I was given a few cookies and bars to review from Smart For Life, and they did not disappoint! I got to try some of the granola squares-Oatmeal Raisin, Choc. Chip Banana, and Cranberry Granola!
They were hearty and satisfying! My favorite was the Chocolate Chip Banana, I never would have though to combine the two flavors, but this was super yummy! It's so hard for me to believe that these are GOOD for me! They are packed with protein too, so that is fantastic for a busy mom like me who is always on the go!


I also got to review one of my absolute favorite things: WATER! But not just any water, Hint Flavored Water! There are no preservatives, artificial flavorings, calories, or sweeteners. Just pure goodness! You can find Hint at Starbucks and Whole Foods stores. I love that they are naturally sweetened, I was able to try: Watermelon, Pomegranate-Tangerine, and Blackberry. Let me say, I had to fight  my kids for these drinks!!
They were delicious, so fresh-like I just squeezed the juices from these fruits myself into the water. Super refreshing!!

Disclaimer: I was provided with products for review, no other compensation was given. This is my honest opinion. For more information on my blogging practices, please see my disclosure policy.
,

0 comments: