June 1, 2011

BabyHawk Review!


I am so honored to do this review for BabyHawk. I have long been a fan since my oldest was a baby. I want to thank my readers for helping me get the opportunity to do this review as part of a contest that BabyHawk was holding!
Okay, now to the good stuff!
The BabyHawk was created by a mom looking for an extra pair of hands-her own-while still maintaining that closeness that her baby needed! Inspired by the Chinese, the BabyHawk Mei Tai was born. The idea that you can hold your little one on your front, back, or hip comfortably and have everyone be happy was not an easy task to take on but BabyHawk has succeeded!
I was sent a custom BabyHawk that is double sided with two different (and gorgeous prints) on black straps. The sewing is perfect, this carrier is very very strong! The straps are the perfect length (you can get different lengths to fit your needs!)
And it really wasn't that hard to tie! I haven't used a BabyHawk in 3 years, and I still remebered how to get my son on my back and tie it securly! Of course, BabyHawk sent along a great and easy to follow guide on the different carries you can try, so don't be afraid!!
Look at these To Die For prints on this BabyHawk:

Viva! Birds Black 

 Black Calaveras








I'll point out that if I were to keep this carrier that I would have chosen a ToddlerHawk instead, but I was quite surprised at how well my 26 lb 21 month old fit in this carrier! He loves babywearing just as much as I do :D
As I promised, to thank you all for helping me earn this review opportunity, I will be donating my carrier to a special mama who deserves this!
BabyHawk is an amazing and generous company, and the quality is beyond outstanding. There are so many designs, carrier styles, \ and colors to choose from and you can even create your own design! This is a company based in the USA and I for one am proud to stand behind a product that provides jobs and such love to our country!
Check out BabyHawk and be sure to follow them on Facebook and Twitter too-they don't shy away from great discounts and contests for their fans and I'm the proof of that!

Disclaimer: I was given a product for review, no other compensation was given. For more information on my blogging practices, please see my disclosure policy.

2 comments:

Cortney said...

I love that! I actually have a purse made from that Black Calaveras print and I carry it everywhere. Too bad I don't have a baby yet or I'd have to get this print to match my purse. Hopefully I'll need one sooner rather than latter.

Great review by the way, I love when people use real photo's to showcase products.

Heather/Life With The Stevens said...

Thanks Cortney!!