August 1, 2011

It's World Breastfeeding Week!

I'm proud to have been successful in breastfeeding both of my boys until they self weaned (21 months and 22 months respectively). I've become passionate about helping others succeed in their own breastfeeding relationships and to help educate them if they have any questions. I've put this passion towards a goal of getting my CLEC. I worry that I come across as pushy sometimes, but it's just that I have found that the care and love that breastfeeding has provided, it's so much more than nutrition to my children and me. 
This week I'll be posting some articles provided to me about breastfeeding, my own stories of overcoming obstacles, and hopefully a guest post or two as well from other mothers.
IT'S WORLD BREASTFEEDING WEEK!!! 




0 comments: