October 16, 2011

Golfer



Golfer
Guest post written by my buddy Lavern Small
Golf is my passion and I’ve recently even recruited my wife into coming out on the course with me. She doesn’t like to hit much but she loves driving the cart and she likes to cheer me on so it makes it pretty pleasant. I bought my first set of really nice clubs this summer so I’ve been playing a lot more than normal and I recently found an Indiana internetprovider in my neighborhood so I could research the different clubs around here and their rates. The only thing about this hobby is that it can get really, really expensive if you’re not careful so I think that joining a club may be a money saver in the long run! I know I’m going to be getting something golf related for Christmas (because my kids are terrible at keeping secrets) and I’m planning on buying myself a new glove and some shoes, too, so I guess if I do it a little bit at a time it doesn’t add up too badly like I thought.

Disclaimer: This is a GUEST post. Opinions are that of the author.
For more information, please see my disclosure policy.



0 comments: