November 10, 2011

Thomas & Friends Mega Bloks Party!!


Christmas came a little early today thanks to Mega Bloks and MommyParties!
My friends and I don't need an excuse to have a play date, but with an incentive like this, who would say no?
MommyParties gave Life With The Stevens the hook up with some AMAZING Thomas & Friends Mega Bloks goodies with the hopes that I'd have a party and we'd all have fun-man, my life is hard sometimes ;)
I received:
• Dieselworks (Host Gift) 
• 5 of each set
  - Thomas at the Races 
  - Diesel at the Dieselworks
• Thomas & Friends DVD- Day of the Diesels
• Thomas Coupons
• Raffle Item: Whiffs Messy Day set

So snacks were made, a house was cleaned, and the troops gathered-and the passing out of the toys commenced!!
We had kids ages newborn :D to 5, and aside from the little baby who slept through the play group (it's tough being a newbie!) every single child had fun! The moms could not open the packages fast enough! They were easy to assemble, and so much fun!!




The raffle was a fun part of the day too!
The adorable winners:
I have to mail in the info for his prize, he was confused on why he won  paper :D


I was having *too* much fun I think :D 

aaaannd he was done!
After the excitement of the party, I got brave and decided to piece together our lovely host gift, I'm usually not so good with directions but I think I did okay!
The kids have been playing with this set for HOURS. That never happens with toys.
I know what will be going under the tree this Christmas-
Thank you to Mega Bloks and MomSelect  and MommyParties for another great day!
Be sure to sign up for the Mega Bloks Family Club to receive exclusive coupons and to stay up to date on all the latest and greatest!

Disclaimer: I rec'd product for review, this is my honest opinion. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.



0 comments: