November 7, 2011

Tiny Prints Review!



The holidays are coming at us fast and furious!! I love to be prepared ahead of time for all of my Christmas decorations and activities, and one of my favorite things about Christmas is the cards!!
Since having my children, sending a photo card at Christmas gives our out of state friends and family a chance to see how much our family has grown and changed over the past year-so we want to a quality card that showcases our family in the best way possible!
TinyPrints is a company that is well known and for good reason too-they have top notch quality cards and stationary that are beautiful and unique!
TinyPrints.com is easy to navigate and they make holiday card printing so simple that even I can do it :D
Tiny Prints card selection is amazing! There are so many options available, you can do cards with or without photos, and customize every aspect of your card!
I browsed and finally picked a card called Sweet Watercolor that I would love to send out to my friends and family! I think it's simple yet elegant and highlights our picture perfectly!
What do you think?




Not only do I love sending cards, but I LOVE receiving cards!! Growing up my mom always displayed the cards we got in the mail in our living room and I've carried on that tradition by hanging them in the arch of our doorway so we can enjoy them and see them every day!
Now I'm one of those people that send a photo card every year. I know some people think it's silly to send pictures and family letters with their cards, but if you are like me where you live in a different state than your family, then what better way to share the holiday spirit? There are people that only see us once a year, and that time of year is Christmas via photo card, and I want to keep my loved ones up to date all the fun things my kids this year! So my advice to those of you that haven't yet decided on your holiday cards-go for the photo card! It doesn't have to be a professional pic, but just something that when someone looks at it they will get a sense of the love that went into making the card! And a card from Tiny Prints will do just that!
While your ordering your holiday cards from Tiny Prints, don't forget to add some Address Labels to go with them! Check out their Holiday Party Invitations too while your at it, get your party started with one of their fabulous selections!

Disclaimer: This post was made in exchange for holiday cards from Tiny Prints. No other compensation was given. Please see my disclosure policy for more information on my blogging practices.



0 comments: