December 13, 2011

Amazon toy deals you won't want to miss!!



(use the tool bar above to find just what you are looking for!)

I've been doing some last minute (read: panic inducing) shopping, and I know I can always count on Amazon to get my items to me in time for Christmas!!
Some great deals I've come across:

Kre-O toys. Kre-O are one of the "it" toys this season. My son has been begging for Rachet (of Transformers fame :D) for Christmas and I haven't been able to find him anywhere!!! I just saw the Rachet Kre-O Transformers on Amazon for $7.99 (64% off right now!!)
Check out some other awesome Kre-O deals on Amazon

Angry Birds plush with sound $6.85, Angry Birds are super popular right now!!

Pocoyo Bath toys for $4.99!! That is in my cart for my 2 year old, he just loves Pocoyo!

My brother got my boys these Wild Planet spy gear glasses last year ($9.99, savings of over 50%), and they still play with them almost daily a year later! That is a toy that stands the test of time-if you're a mom, you know most toys get love for a few weeks and then off to the bottom of the toy bin they go!

Amazon always has great deals, with super great shipping (often free 2 day shipping!)

Disclosure: No compensation for this post, I just love Amazon :D

0 comments: