February 14, 2012

My Boys and Basketball!


My boys love sports. Specifically, sports that require the use of a ball and cool shoes!! 
My 5 year old is experimenting with new sports. We tried soccer last fall and I think basketball is next on the list!
I have to admit, I'm a sucker for a cutie in basketball shorts and shoes, like little grown ups :D
We have a park across the street and my boys love to watch the older kids play basketball during the summer, they are enamored with the sport! They can't wait until they are old enough to be able to throw the ball into the basketball goals :D
While my husband and I aren't really knowledgeable on the sport (well I was a basketball cheerleader a hundred years ago, does that count? :D) we will absolutely support our boys in whatever they choose to play! If they like basketball, then you better believe I will be that mom on the sidelines screaming my lungs out even if I don't understand what is going on! Really though, as long as they are having fun, I will support them in whatever they do! For now, it's nothing serious, just a little fun with a little hoop and foam ball but I can see the joy in their eyes when they get that ball through the hoop! I think that's exciting for just about anyone! Just thinking about this makes me excited for spring when it's time to break out the basketball shorts and shoes, just to see my little guys laughing and having "a ball"!





Disclaimer: This post is my opinion, link(s) were provided. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

0 comments: