February 20, 2012

New Job

New Job
Contribution by Saul Martin
After far too many years of being unhappy in his job, my husband recently decided to look for work. He toughed out terrible hours and a maniacal boss for as long as he could, and I was actually the one who recommended he make a change. He was no longer himself when he got home from work, and I couldn’t stand to see him so miserable day after day. It was a tough decision, because he’s more than likely going to need to take a pay cut in a new role. He has been with his company for a very long time and has moved through the ranks significantly. There’s no way a new company will be able to match his current salary unless he takes on an equally stressful new job, and I can’t bear to let him do that. It’s been tough but we are doing our best to save money wherever we can. I’ve stopped shopping for anything I don’t need, and I shop sales whenever I can. We also discovered a ridiculously easy way to save money—by switching energy providers! I didn’t even know it was an option until a friend recommended I visithttp://www.shopelectricityratestexas.com/texas-electricity-rates/Texas/H/Houston/ and check out our options! The process of making the change was super easy, and we had to make no effort at all to save the money every month. I know that money will come in handy when he finds his new job. I can’t wait to see him happy again.



Disclaimer: This is a guest post.

0 comments: