Colds find us, no matter what the season, and in the Spring I feel they are at their worst because you are battling all the allergens in the air on top of feeling miserable :S
Here are 5 easy remedies that will get you through your Spring cold!
Remedies for the Spring Cold
1) Make sure you drink a lot of Vitamin C. Try drinking cold drinks such as orange juice or grapefruit juice
2) Keep Cold-EEZE Oral Spray or lozenges in your purse. It’s clinically proven to shorten the duration of a cold by nearly half.
3) Try using a humidifier. These are great in the summer time because they do not add any additional heat to the room and it cleanses the air.
4) Honey is one of the best remedies if you’re having a sore throat along with a cold. Try adding honey to every day meals such as pancakes or to your ice tea.
5) Get plenty of rest. Whether you are sick or not, a good night’s sleep will always improve a person’s overall health.
Disclaimer: Information was provided to me for a post. No compensation was given.