August 6, 2012

I'm raising money for the Ronald McDonald House charity and I need your help!


I'm not one to ask/beg for help, but this is such a dear cause to me and my family that I'm putting my pride aside!
As I've mentioned, I'm a Thirty One consultant. I'm incorporating my business in a fun way to raise money for a charity that is near and dear to my heart. 
Some of you may remember, my son Bennett was born with an Omphalocele. We were/are so blessed that everything went well with the repair and he has had no further issues. When he was born, he went straight to the NICU. When I was discharged, obviously he was nto ready to go and I panicked. I was an hour from home, I couldn't bear the thought of not being close to my baby in his time of need. Enter the Ronald McDonald House in Toledo, OH. They squeezed me in and gave me a great room in a wonderful and loving home so I would not have to stress about traveling. I will never forget the people I met there, and the experience I had. The volunteers there are amazing. I learned that they rely on donations and volunteers to help with their day to day things, and since Bennett was released and we went home together, I have always tried to find ways to give back to the place that gave me so much in my time of need.
So here is where you come in!
For the next few weeks I am hosting a party for Ronald McDonald House. I am donating my ENTIRE commission in honor of Bennett's 3rd Birthday this month. I couldn't think of a more fun way to give back!
You can check out the catalog and place an order at:
www.mythirtyone.com/heatherstevens
Thirty One has monthly specials and this month is super fun, perfect for any sports fan!


August Special:

For every $31 you spend, choose any

SPIRIT COLLECTION ITEM FOR 50% OFF! Perfect for back to school if you have a team you love and want to show your support in a fun way!

Plus personalization is only $5 all month!



If you have any questions, please let me know!! I'm so grateful for my blogging community, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

0 comments: