October 10, 2012

{Almost} Wordless Wednesday


Anniversary Edition :D
It's been a while since I posted an {A}WW, so I'm going to share something a little personal.
Tomorrow is my 9 year wedding anniversary. My hubby and I got married at the tender ages of 19&20, and through many dips and dives along the way, we made it to 9 years and we are probably the happiest we've ever been. I didn't think we'd be here today, and we've worked hard to make this marriage work and I'm so proud of us and all we have done. Those two cute little boys that came along the way don't hurt either ;)
October 2003 our wedding day/October 2012 anniversary vacation
a little older, rounder, grayer and much wiser :D

1 comments:

OrangeHeroMama said...

Awww! Fantastic!!
Happy (almost) Anniversary!!


http://www.homeofohm.com/2012/10/wordless-wednesday-theyre-baaaaack-w.html