March 5, 2010

Catching up-friday freebies

**Visit the Dove website & watch a short video about Dove Body Wash with Nutrium Moisture. Then let them know what you thought about the product after the video is over & you’ll then get a coupon for a FREE Dove Hair Care product (up to $6.25 value).

Thanks to Thrifty NW mom for the tip

**Free Loreal Everstrong shampoo (go here) you'll have to register with the Loreal site to get it, but if you've signed up for their freebies in the past, just enter you're user name/email. I cant wait to try this product, I'm always searching for the perfect shampoo!

**Become a Facebook fan (here) of Nescafe USA and get a free sample of Nestles Tasters choice

**Free (while supplies last) I <3 Bacteria shirt from Culturelle probiotics

**another chance to get samples of EmergenC, they have new flavors! Go here! I just used my samples from the last time I posted about it, and man did it work. I felt something brewing, and I drank EmergenC and couldnt believe that 'feeling' of a cold went away.

0 comments: