March 1, 2010

Monday Freebies!

Sams club is sending out samples of the new Bounce 4 in 1 dryer sheet-go here to sign up, and remember you do NOT need to be a member to get the freebie, so you can leave the member info blank :) I've never tried this dryer sheet, but I'm anxious to give it a try! I feel like most of my days as a SAHM is spent doing laundry, so this freebie is something I'm (oddly) excited about :D :D

Thanks to Alison at Being Me, for posting about this freebie: a free Arm and Hammer Baking Soda Shaker-go here to sign up!

Get a free package of Nabisco cookies when you purchase one package and a gallon of milk by becoming a Facebook Fan of Nabisco (go here) the coupon should appear after you become a fan. Limited to the first 500,000. Coupon must be used by 3/4/2010
Thank you to Sweet Deals 4 Mom

0 comments: