April 30, 2010

Friday Featured Blogger is Jacqui at Single Mama Review Corner

Meet Jacqui! She is the blogger behind several blogs that I think you will enjoy!
The Single Mama Review Corner

1. Tell us about yourself-family, job, things you like to do - I am a single mother to a wonderful 9 year old daughter. I work fulltime outside the home in the finance industry. I love spending time with family and friends. Reading and going to the movies are my favorite past time.

2. What is your blog about? I have several blogs. One is my personal blogs where I put my own personal posts about being a single mother and what happens in my life. This blog can be seen at http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/. I also have a review and giveaway blog. I had been trying to break into doing product reviews for months and was so excited when I did. I was given assistance from one of my fellow bloggers who also does reviews. This blog can be seen at http://singlemama-reviewcorner.blogspot.com/. My final blog is the one I have with my daughter. We just started this blog in the last month and we plan to have a lot of fun with this! This blog can be viewed at http://motherdaughterconnection.blogspot.com/.

3. What inspired you to start your blog? I was writing in my journal one night and decided I wanted to start a blog and hope to reach an audience of single mothers, or even single dads!

4. How do you fit your blog into your schedule? Do you set aside certain times of the day to blog? I do blog on my own schedule. I mainly do it in the evenings after my daughter goes to bed. Except of course the blog she and I work on together. However, with my review blog, she is my partner in crime, so when I do a review for something she has tried, she and I will sit on the couch and go over likes and dislikes before posting th review.

5. What do you hope to achieve in the future with your blog? My eventual goal is to get a single parenting website going with many different sections and help links for my audience. I can only hope it reaches many single parents who not only need help, but can also offer valuable assistance to others in the same situation.

0 comments: