April 5, 2010

Good Morning! It's Monday!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. We enjoyed the warm weather and had a great family weekend.

I have a few freebies for you to check out today:

**Do you like goat cheese? Never tried it? Here is your chance! Click here to get a coupon for free Chavrie Goat Cheese!! Yum!

**Become a Facebook fan of Dr. Scholl's For Here (here) and sign up for a free shoe insole! I think you just get one insole, but hey it's free, right? :D

**Sign up here to get a free sample of John Frieda smooth start shampoo and conditioner!

**If you haven't signed up for Betty Crocker emails and deals, do so now and recieve a free YoPlus Yoplait Yogurt! Go here to sign up and get your sample. (I believe if you've signed up before it wont work, haven't had a chance to try it myself yet)

0 comments: