April 15, 2010

Thursday Freebies!

I've been slacking this week, we've been really busy, which is a good thing for us!
Yesterday I got to take advantage of a few deals, I went to Old Navy and used a $50 off of $100 coupon and I filled a tote bag at Babies R Us and got 25% off what was in the bag! It was a good shopping day :D

**Get a free sample of VitalAid, it's an energy drink supplement. I sure wish I had it today, I'm low on the energy today :D Go here to get your sample.

**Coupons.com has a coupon for Free pictures at Olan Mills! I havent tried it myself, so I dont know if there is any stipulations or not, but go here to print your coupon for: 1 Free 8x10, 2 5x7s and 8 wallets

**Become a Facebook fan of Beveri & you can sign up for a free sample of their Organic Flaxseed. Look for the ad on the left hand side of the page. You’ll need to enter your name & email & then they’ll email you the form to fill out. We use flaxseed in a number of things: pancakes, smoothies...if you dont know about flaxseed, google it! It's a great addition to your diet!

0 comments: