October 11, 2010

EuroPharma and AnxioFit-1 Review

As I've mentioned before, I'm a big fan of natural products. I like to know that what I''m putting into my body is safe and non-chemical.
By nature, I'm an anxious person, and my anxiety has increased since having children. Since I am breastfeeding, I'm wary of taking anything prescribed, even ones proven to be safe for breastfeeding mothers. I guess that is just another way my anxiety comes into place is my constant worry about things I can't control!
I came across a product called AnxioFit-1. "It took a team of European researchers to unlock the anxiety relieving properties of Echinacea, and the result is AnxioFit-1. Echinacea is widely-known for support of the immune system—in fact, it may be one of the best-known herbal remedies in the world. Now, clinical studies have found that a certain species can greatly reduce feelings of anxiety and tension. Echinacea angustifolia possesses high levels of the special compounds associated with anxiety relief. These compounds are able to safely bind to brain receptors that trigger feelings of calm and relaxation. Improve your mood and well-being with no side effects!"
My children and myself already take an Echinacea supplement to boost our immune system during this time of year, and I was thrilled to know it's powers on anxiety!
I have been sampling AnxioFit-1 for a few weeks, with the blessings of my Dr, and I have to say that I really do notice a difference. I wake up in better spirits, my patience-well it really does exist! Even my husband has commented that lately the house has been a lot calmer. And I agree. Things really have been different, and it's a good thing! I don't know if it's just knowing that I'm doing something to better myself that makes me feel better or if the supplement really is this amazing but either way I like what is going on!
AnxioFit-1 is clinically studied and shown to:
  • Improve mood and feelings of well-being
  • Relieve occasional anxiety and tension
  • Improve sleep
  • Increase energy levels
  • Promote mental health and emotional well-being
  • Restore healthy brain chemistry*
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION.
THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT DISEASE.
I can say that I can put a check mark next to all of the above! Well, except the last because I have no idea, but I can only imagine after the way I feel that it's got to be true!
AnxioFit-1 is made of natural ingredients, which is so good to know that I'm putting something that isn't laden with unnecessary ingredients into my body.
AnxioFit-1 was created by the EuroPharma Company which as one of the leading force in the Natural Products industry. Here is a great article by the man behind EuroPharma and AnxioFIt-1, Terry Lemerond and the anxiety relieving properties of Echinacea.
Be sure to check out the Facebook and Twitter Pages of EuroPharma and Terry Lemerond himself. Great resources on all things natural.
Disclaimer/Disclosure: I received a product for review, no other compensation was given. Please check with your Doctor before beginning any supplemental treatment for anxiety. For more information on my blogging practices, please see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: