October 2, 2010

Pear Tree Greetings Christmas Cards

 
I can't believe how quickly the holiday's are approaching! I, for one, can't wait! Since having my children and moving away from family, I love doing Photo Christmas Cards. I think they offer our friends and family a glimpse into our life with an added personal message inside giving a short update about our year. Pear Tree Greetings have a brand new selection of Christmas Cards, and they have ideas that I have never seen but am so in love with! I was sent a collection of cards to review, and now I am having trouble deciding just what ones I will chose when the time comes to print my families card! They have hundreds of new designs for 2010, here is just a sample of what they offer:


Christmas Cards are the best way to send out warm wishes to your family and friends this holiday season! Pear Tree Greetings' commitment to you is to find that unique Christmas card to match your style. With their great selection of stylish and affordable Christmas cards, you are bound to find the one to perfectly expressyour holiday spirit this season! Photo cards not your thing? Pear Tree Greetings has a wonderful selection of Christmas Party Invitations perfect for your holiday gatherings, and be sure to pick up your Christmas Thank You Cards while you are there. Pear Tree Greetings have the best selection, quality you will not find anywhere else!
Disclosure/Disclaimer: I was sent sample Christmas Cards from Pear Tree Greetings for review, as a part of my job as a Pearista. No other compensation was given. Please see my disclosure policy for more information on my posting practices.
 

0 comments: