November 24, 2010

My favorite card, what's yours?


I love the Holiday Season, and all the joy it brings. I get a little more excited about Christmas every time we get a holiday card in the mail from a friend or a loved one, knowing that others are thinking about us during this time of the year. Since having children, I've starting doing Christmas Photo Cards. My favorite is our card and picture from last year (which is the same picture I have displayed at the left side of the blog!) It was our first nice picture as a family of 4, and after the year we had with all of Bennett's problems at his birth, it was nice to reflect on such a happy time in our life and to share that with others. That picture is still the background picture on my computer, so I can see it and reflect on it every day. Shutterfly has so many beautiful designs this year to help make your cards amazing! Some of my favorites are:

 Shutterfly isn't just about beautiful cards this season, it's about the fun photo gifts you can give your loved ones for that added touch of a personal and well thought out gift! Check out their selection of Calendars and photo mugs! I gave my dad a photo mug last year with all of his grandchildren on it, and he just loved it, the pictures were so clear! I think personalized gifts are the best ones to give, no matter what they are, you know they are coming from the heart!

Make some memories this holiday season!!


Disclosure: I will receive a promo card for holiday cards for this post, no other compensation was given. My thanks to Shutterfly for this opportunity. For more information on my blogging practices, please see my disclosure policy at the top of the page.






0 comments: