December 28, 2010

If you are in need of a good laugh, check out The Barking Owl.


 I'll admit, I'm very biased about the content of this blog, The Barking Owl...it is after all drawn and written by my darling little sister Amanda. But she is a very talented artist by profession, and she takes her talent for writing humorously and her mastering of the mouse and MS Paint to create hilarious yet true musings about her day to day life.
One of her features is my precocious almost 4 year old Cooper and his "Cooper-isms"
Here is a sample of what you'll see:



My sister also features her special needs kitty Tumble, her husband Travis and of course herself. Please Follower her on Google Friend Connect, you will not regret it. It's your daily prescription of laughter and sunshine, in the most sarcastic dose possible!

1 comments: