December 20, 2010

!SpreadCheer with 1-800-Flowers.com and Daily Feats!

 
 
Who wouldn't want to be rewarded for doing a good deed? Well, now you can thanks to 1-800-Flowers.com and DailyFeats who have partnered up to help you spread cheer and good will :D DailyFeats is a website that you can earn points and rewards by doing good things, like Being Active and !SpreadCheer!  All you have to do is sign up, and start earning! I clicked the !SpreadCheer Feat first, because thanks to 1800Flowers.com, I was able to send my brother and his future wife a beautiful All Wrapped Up arrangement and spread cheer to him since I will not be able to see them this Christmas. After just two days, I've already earned 100 points! You can cash in your points for rewards such as local coupons, and great gift certificates! It's so easy to earn, I got a few points for checking in with the !earlytorise yesterday because I snuck out of bed early and got some house cleaning done before everyone woke up! 
So what are you waiting for, sign up and earn rewards just by doing something good for yourself or for others!  Be sure to follow 1800Flowers on Facebook, and get exclusive deals just for FB fans and contribute on Twitter with the #spreadcheer tag!

isn't this pretty? My brother and his fiance loved it!

Disclaimer/Disclosure: My thanks to 1800Flowers.com for this blogging opportunity, I received the option to give the above arrangement to a loved one as compensation for this post, no other compensation was given. For more information on my blogging practices, please see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: