While I don't know if there is another life form out there on Mars, I do know that I do not want to find out any time soon! Especially if that life form is a mom snatcher :D So be on the lookout, moms! And until then:
Here are the top 10 things my kids would miss about me if I were gone:
10. Food. My kids would have to live on venison and macaroni and cheese for the rest of their lives, I fear! I'm the main chef in our house, and while I"m not the best cook, I do offer variety.
My kids on the other hand could care less, so they would probably revel in the fact that they could be dirty :D
8. Breastfeeding. Okay, only my youngest still nurses, but I'm sure he'd miss it. Or maybe not. But I would!
7. Clean clothes. I think there is a phobia of the washer in my house, and I"m the only one who can conquor the fear (insert eye roll here!)
6. My hair. Weird, I know. But my boys have a hair obsession, and when they are upset, they like to hold hair, and seeing how my hubby is bald, I'm the go to person for that!
5. Pizza! I like to sneak the occasional pizza into our house, usually when my husband is working :D I"m mean like that. But my son thinks it's so cool when the deliver man brings us dinner! So much for being healthy ;)|
What would your kids miss if you were gone? Do you worry like me that they wouldn't even notice you were gone? Alright, I think my kids would miss me...at least once they get sick of macaroni and cheese :)
Disclaimer:I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms blogging program, for a gift card worth $25. For more information on how you can participate, click here.