March 23, 2011

It's time to announce my big news! Nutrisystem!!


That's right, Ladies and Gents, I'm one of the many bloggers taking part in the Nutrisystem Blogging Program!
Over the course of 10 days, I'll be sharing my favorite Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Dessert with you as well as a video blog or too!
Now, why am I partaking in this amazing diet program?
Well, when I had my first son, the 65 lbs I gained while pregnant just dropped so fast and I was in killer shape by the time he was a year. With my second, I gained close to the same (65-70 lbs! Yikes!!) and have had a really hard time losing it all. I know I'll always have a belly thanks to my c section and stretched skin, but I'm stuck on the last 15 lbs! My son is now 19 months old, so I think my excuses have to end!
My longterm goal is to lose 15 lbs in the next three months. Sounds easy, right? With the help of Nutrisystem, my diet will finally be under control! There are no excuses with Nutrisystem. They provide you with exactly what you need to eat, with plenty of variety I might add! And bonus, you get to have dessert too!
So I'll put this out there in virtual world so you can help keep me accountable!
My starting weight: 135 lbs.
I'll take a picture at the end of the 10 days to show my weight loss after Nutrisystem got ahold of my reins :D
And of course, in three months time, I hope to have made my goal and I'll be brave and show my before/after pictures!!!
Let's keep each other accountable!
Let the journey begin!


0 comments: