March 22, 2011

Moms CAN be fashionable and frugal at the same time!



Okay, Fashionistas! I have come across a place that has all the top fashion items we dream about and amazing prices!! As a mom, I don't always get to dress my best if I'm in a rush out the door to school or I have to put my wish for a high end bag on hold until my kids go to college :D Well thanks to Bluefly.com, I can find top brands like BCBG  at a great price so my wallet can breathe easy! Check out these BCBG shoes! Ahh I need all of those in my closet!
There is so much to see, and so many top brands at unheard of prices! Tonight, when the kids go to bed, hit the laptop and do a little shopping for YOU! We deserve nice things too, we'll just have keep our designer shoes under lock and key until Mr. PB & J hands learns to wash with soap ;)
Check out Bluefly.com today!

Disclaimer: These opinions are my own. Please see my disclosure policy for more information on my blogging practices. 




0 comments: