April 13, 2011

Nutrisystem: Dinner!!

I'll admit, being on a diet at dinner time was a bit hard. I make a great meal for all the boys in my house, and of course I want to eat it too! But knowing that the dinner that Nutrisystem sent my way was going to be delicious made it a little easier! The dinner options from Nutrisystem were the tastiest and heartiest of all the three main meals. There was variety, color, and amazing flavor! There is so much to choose from-beef, chicken, pasta, turkey, vegetarian meals-you want it, they got it! My favorite meal was the Glazed Chicken Tenders  oh my gosh, I was so glad they sent two of these meals, so I could have the same delightful meal two days in a row! The rice was cooked to perfection, and the green beans almondine was awesome! The beans tasted so fresh!

I cannot rave enough about all the meals that Nutrisystem offers! They give you so much to choose from. You will NOT get bored on the Nutrisystem diet, there is just no way! If you don't like something, you have so much more to choose from. These meals taste like they just came out of the oven. You'll finish your meal content and satisfied!
Disclaimer: This is my honest opinion. I received a product for review, no other compensation was given. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

0 comments: