April 12, 2011

Nutrisystem: Lunch!!


Lunch is a battle in my house, and not with the kids-with me! I usually end up eating off of the kids' plates because I don't have the energy to fix my own plate! I think my biggest downfall with my eating is skipping the occasional meal, and I know that only slows down my metabolism.
Nutrisystem has a delicious and wholesome offering of lunches. Check out the huge selection that is the Nutrisystem Lunch Menu. I mean, you can't go wrong with soup, sandwiches, salads, pizzas and MORE!
My hands down absolute favorite lunch was the Margherita Pizza. The crust was crispy, yet soft (is that possible? Yes!) the cheese was gooey and the sauce was to die for! I really wish the portion was bigger, but it wouldn't be diet food if it was :D

SO GOOD!!

I love how Nutrisystem makes their packaging-everything is labeled: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert or Snack. There is no second guessing, they make it easy to eat well. Their great variety of meals make it so you never get bored with your meals, and your palate is going to love the great tastes and flavors in each meal. This is not your mothers diet food-Nutristystem makes lunch DELICIOUS!!

Disclaimer: This post is my honest opinion. I received product for review, no other compensation was given. Please see my disclosure policy for more information!



0 comments: