May 26, 2011

And we're back-Disney recap!




What a whirlwind vacation we had!! Florida is JUST what the doctor ordered, Cooper and I had the best time! And my little Benny did so great at Grandmas house, my husband couldn't take time off of work due to an important project so Bennett spent some quality time with family in MI.
Cooper did fantastic on his first plane ride (I hate flying, so I'm so glad he enjoyed it!)
Disney really and truly is a magical place! I even had a little tear in my eyes when I saw all the princesses :D
Cooper met some of his favorite characters, let me tell you about meeting Aladdin though-
Cooper told Aladdin that he wants to be just like him when he grows up, and Aladdin got down on his knees and told Cooper all about being Aladdin-special tricks, what to say and how to talk, and how to treat the princess right! Then he let him wear part of his costume for our picture, he said he had to look the part! That made me cry too!! It was the best day. We went to the Tampa zoo the next day and fed the stingrays and went to the beach on our last day. It was a great trip, and I just wanted to share some pictures with you all!

feeding birds at my brothers house!




2 comments:

Katy McKinley said...

Heather,
That picture of Cooper with Aladdin just made my day. It is simply adorable.

Hillary Glaser said...

That looks like so much fun!! I'm glad you guys had a great time!