October 31, 2011

Hexbug Nano Halloween Party!


Sometimes, I really love my job. And yesterday, I really, REALLY loved my job as a blogger because I had the opportunity to host a Hexbug Nano Halloween Party!!
I got an awesome assortment of  products to check out:






In my package, I received:
  • 3 Hexbug Larva
    12 Limited Edition HEXBUG Nano Halloween Zombie bugs
  • 15 Glow in the Dark HEXBUG Nano Galileo Collection bugs
  • HEXBUG Nano Glows In The Dark Habitat Sets
  • 1 Glows in the Dark HEXBUG Nano Elevation Habitat Set
  • 16 Hexbug Nano Replacement Batteries
  • 1 mini screw driver

    I have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to break out these awesome toys, and yesterday my local Mothers & More friends and I had a Halloween party for our children so I knew these would be a hit! And boy was I right! There were kids there ages 1 year to 11 years old and each and everyone of them LOVED the Hexbug Nanos! They were entertained for a good hour before it was time to go home. Even the parents got in on the fun! Some of my friends told me that these were on their kids Christmas wish list, I think Hexbugs are the HOT ticket item this holiday season for boys and girls of all ages!







Cooper and our cat Phinneas got in on the action!
  • It's been a long time since I have come across a toy that was a great fit for kids of all ages, and Hexbug has out did themselves with their amazing toys!
    Not only are these toys entertaining, but they are affordable too! They are available in big name stores as well as online, so there is no shortage of availability!
    I highly recommend these products for your kids (or cats ;) ) but I really think you should try them yourselves, even us moms can get in on the fun!
  • Disclaimer: I received these products as a part of my host duties for MommyParties.
    No other compensation was given. Permission was granted to post pictures of children that are not my own. For more information on my blogging practices, please see my disclosure policy.


0 comments: