November 30, 2011

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista Challenge-November

As a Pearista, I am proud to be a brand ambassador for Pear Tree Greetings. Pear Tree has helped tens of thousands of customers celebrate life’s shareable moments with a collection of uniquely personal, high-quality greetings and stationery. Pear Tree Greetings offers a full line of photo Christmas cards, recycled Christmas cards, invitations, announcements, address labels, save-the-date cards and dozens of other high-quality paper products, so you can seize every opportunity to connect with others.

November seems to be the month of giving thanks, and I for one cannot find enough ways to say thank you to the amazing people in my life! One way Pear Tree Greetings has helped me is by the lost art of note giving. I love getting a hand written card or note in the mail, it means that person took the extra few minutes out of their day to choose a beautiful card, sit down, and write a thoughtful note.

Pear Tree Greetings has come out with these gorgeous Notelettes. They are mini note cards that will fit in your purse or pocket and they are stunning! I received Thanksgiving Notelettes with the idea I'd take the time to share with my loved ones a note. One of my amazing friends had a birthday gathering this month, and in leue of any cards or gifts, she asked that we make a donation to a local fundraiser held in honor of a sweet girl who passed away from cancer. I'm so honored to be among an amazing group of women who find way after way to give back to others. There just isn't enough ways to say thank you to them!




I have so much to be thankful for this year, and I love that Pear Tree Greetings has a fun way of sharing that with my friends and family!
You'll find so many fantastic and unique products at Pear Tree Greetings! Find them on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on their latest deals!


Disclaimer: I rec'd product as part of my job as a Pearista, no other compensation was given. Please see my disclosure policy for more information!


0 comments: