January 25, 2012

Slobproof.com Paint Pen review!


When we bought our house, we knew right away we'd be painting to update it and make it our own. What we didn't plan on was the first weekend we were moved in, I would have to fly out of state for my sisters wedding, so my inlaws came down and did a lightening speed paint job to help get the house ready by the time I got back (I've got the best inlaws!) Well, in that time, we've found a few spots that were missed, but two kids later we just haven't had a free minute to touch up the paint!! Well, www.Slobproof.com is helping us with that, with their brand new Paint Pen! It's an empty pen that you can fill in with any paint, and touch up nicks and spots that might have been missed! I was sent one for a review, so I did a little video blog to show how it worked in my house.
{I'm super embarrassed about how I look, I keep going back and willing my video self to brush my hair or wear more flattering clothes, lol! But I am tyring to get over my fear of vlogging plus I couldn't redo the video, so bear with me!}
So without further ado, the Slobproof paint pen! Learn more by visiting their website or finding them on Facebook! 



Disclaimer: I was given a product to review, no compensation was given. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.



0 comments: