March 16, 2012

Please excuse my lack of posts-We are MOVING!


I'm sure you've noticed a lack of posts recently, I'm doing my best to play catch up :D But I wanted to share with you some exciting news that might explain my absence-We are MOVING!!
We have lived in NW Ohio for 5 years now, and I love it. I have great friends here and the community is amazing! But an exciting job opportunity came up for my husband, and it would bring us back to our home state of MI and we just couldn't pass it up! 
We are in the process of a few things:
Finishing our remodel (almost done!)
Selling our home
Buying a new home
It's been stressful, but exciting. I know I'm going to cry when the day comes to leave our home. This was our first home that we bought, we've made it our own and it will be hard to leave. But I'm ready for a new adventure!! I'll keep you posted on the progress!!  Thanks for sticking by me!


0 comments: