July 24, 2012

Mott's Medley's makes snack time better!









 Summer time means my family is on the go every day all day! Whether it's a play date, a road trip, or a beach day, I always make sure and pack yummy snacks for the boys. While we normally snack on an apple or banana, sometimes I only have my little purse with me so I throw in a fruit snack-and lucky for me, Mott's has come out with a snack right up my alley- Mott's Medleys :

  • Made with real fruit & vegetable juice* and natural colors and flavors
  • Available with year round Double Box Tops
Mott’s® Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks are great on-the-go, so whether your family is lounging by the pool, playing in the park, or hanging on the beach this summer, Mott’s® has snack time covered! Visit: http://bit.ly/MottsCoupon to download a printable coupon for $0.60 off the purchase of (1) Mott’s® Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks today!
*Made with pear, apple and carrot juice concentrate. See package for complete details. Not intended to replace fruit or vegetables in the diet.

Check out Mott's on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on all their latest adventures!


Disclosure:“Disclosure:  The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have all been provided by Mott’s® through MyBlogSpark.”





0 comments: