November 22, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...



We put up our Christmas tree today!!! I know its early, but I have been wanting to do it for a while now, so I dragged it upstairs today and did it. Cooper helped in his own way by removing the ornaments after I put them up! Oh well, he had fun.
Until he got sick later in the evening. Poor little guy. I was getting frustrated with him for crying because I thought he was mad about getting in the bath until he threw up every where (TMI sorry) he got sick a few more times after that :( I felt so bad for being upset. We cuddled in our comfy chair until he fell asleep at 7 p.m.
He's been snoring the past few nights. Last night was the worst, he snored all night. I bought a humidifer today and hope that helps with the dryness. I also have some saline spray to try, but he runs away when I go near him with it so I'll see how he is feeling in the morning. He still doesnt understand how to blow his nose yet, otherwise I know he would be much happier if he could.

We will be traveling to MI in a few days for Thanksgiving! We will be up wed-sunday. It will be a fun trip I think. Hopefully I will be able to go to a craft show or two. And Bill will be doing some hunting, and I'm hoping he will finally get his deer this year!

so not much else is new, so here are some pics!

0 comments: