November 12, 2010

I love Dawn (the dishsoap, that is!)


Even though we have a dishwasher, I still find myself washing dishes by hand-whether it's something that requires gentle washing or a dish that my washer failed to get cleaned (which happens more often than not!)
Hands down, my favorite dish soap is Dawn. I've used it for years, I've never bought another brand. I can use it in good faith that it is going to get the job done, and it's going to be done right!
Recently, Ultra Concentrated Dawn was given the TwitterMoms Seal of Approval! After a battery of tests and studies, 29 moms declared this product a winner!! 9 out of 10 would recommend it to their friends! I know I am someone who has recommended Dawn, even my husband loves the grease fighting capabilities of Dawn after a night of working on his truck!
Look  for the most hard working dish soap, Ultra Concentrated Dawn, and a store near you!

Disclaimer: Ultra Concentrated Dawn participated in the TwitterMoms Seal of Approval evaluation process, which involves underwriting a standardized, in-home research project developed by the TwitterMoms team and executed by compensated members of the TwitterMoms evaluation panel. Only products that meet TwitterMoms acceptance criteria are awarded this seal. As a part of this review, I received a bottle of Dawn Dishsoap to review, no other compensation was given.



0 comments: