November 17, 2011

Ebates and Disney and FREE, OH MY!


I like Free. I like Money! 
Right now, The Disney Store is having an online only sale of their PJs and night shirts-Buy 1 Get 1 FREE! Use the code: SWEETDREAMS at checkout.
But wait, STOP!, before you do that-I HIGHLY recommend signing up for EBATES. It's free, it's easy, and it allows you to get money back for every online purchase. Right now, you can get 8% cash back from the Disney Store!
Sign up for Ebates here: 
They send you a check or paypal (or you can even choose to donate your savings to a charity of your choice!) quarterly, I'll get my paypal payment this week! There are hundreds of stores if not more to shop at, all your favorites of course :D So sign up and save TODAY!! Reward yourself for all that Christmas/Holiday shopping this season!


1 comments: